Being that it is our favorite thing to talk about, we are constantly bringing you the latest and greatest products guaranteed to spice up your next trade show event. We understand though that for some of our readers, travel plans don’t always revolve around convention centers and coliseums. Instead your weeks are filled prepping for any one of the thousands of outdoor concerts, fairs, and festivals that take place everyday all across the country. That’s why today’s post is for all you freshly squeezed lemonade vendors, all you curly potato pushers, all hero’s of the deep fried Oreo who find themselves slaving under a custom designed outdoor event tent creating some of the finest cuisine ever to grace a paper plate! Today we proudly bring you our….
Top 5 Outdoor Events Every Outdoor Vendor Must Attend!!
- 1. Bonnaroo- Taking place in the heart of the south in Bonnaroo, Tn from June 9-12 the question isn’t who is playing this 3 day concert event it’s who isn’t. Close your eyes and imagine Eminem, Neil Young, The Black Keys, The Strokes, Mumford & Sons, Lil Wayne and every other hot act currently making the most awesome music on today’s scene all in one place! Even if you’ve never heard of all of them, a chance to sell your goods at this event is a chance to make mega bucks!
- 2. New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival- Starting this coming Friday and going until May 8th, this is New Orleans at its finest with Willie Nelson and Jimmy Buffet just some of the legends of music that will be in attendance. If you’ve got plans to set up shop with a custom designed kiosk, you better do it quick before it’s too late!
- 3. Burning Man- This one has something for everyone including a whole lot of crazy as art, music, food, and culture clash in the middle of the Black Rock Desert August 29-September 5th
- 4. The Sierra Nevada World Music Festival- More of a movement then a series of concerts, this festival in Northern California June 17-19 is family friendly and features something for everyone.
- 5. Festival International de Louisiane- Celebrating 25 years and still going strong, this event which kicks of April 27-May 1st in Lafayette, LA is an international smorgasbord of art, music, people, food, languages. This festival is a melting pot of international flavors and customs with a new country being represented around every corner of the fantastic looking city!