To the casual observer it may be hard to tell one trade show display from another, but those of us in the business of designing custom built exhibits can tell you that we create functional works of art. Each of Godfrey’s designs are carefully scrutinized by a group of highly trained professionals who stake their reputations on producing some of the best displays on the market today. Along the way customers are inundated with pictures, emails, and messages from their personal project manager not only to keep them in the loop, but to get as much feedback as possible so that the end result is exactly what they imagined it would be. An example of this can be seen by how something as simple as a literature display is turned into a contemporary work of modern art.
The ModularArt Literature Art Series is a line of displays that is sure to turn heads with its sleek look and eye catching shape. The Modular Art System is built from four different options:
- *A floor stand with Velcro or perforated insert panels
- *A poster print frame featuring a clear protective cover
- *Channel bars that can be adjusted to fit a wide variety of print sizes
- *Several styles of pockets and brackets made to hold various brochure or magazine sizes
Modular Art Literature displays not only come in S or D shaped modules, but are also available in several uniquely designed styles:
- Perforated- featuring a peg board system which not allows for baskets to be attached, but also hook or peg type POP sales.
- ZigArt Graphic Stand- is actually a series of shelves stacked on top of one another perfect for magazines
- Literature Tower- a larger display with several pockets on each side. Available in fixed position or rotating
- FlexZee Stand- For those that want the look of a custom display, but need something compact, the FlexZee folds down flat for easy transport
- The Roll-A-Way- the most compact literature display is able to be put up and taken down in no time.
If you are a trade show vendor looking for a display or exhibit and think you have seen it all, well take a peek at some of the fantastic designs from Godfrey and find out just why we consider ourselves the best in the business!
Tags: booth, Custom displays, custom tradeshow displays, customers, Display Booths, Exhibitors, Exhibits, literature displays, marketing tips, potential customer, potential customers, Trade Show Booths, unique trade show display